Saturday, December 28, 2013

Why Anti-fungal/Phase 1 Diet Lifestyle Change


  Several of you wonderful ladies have written to me, asking me about our lifestyle change, aka diet. The Antifungal/Phase 1 diet-Doug Kauffman has proven to me and millions of others that fungal infections are the cause of so many debilitating diseases from cancer to depression to so much more!
   I wanted to share some things on what we have done to become healthier, which in turn has caused my husband and myself loose over 30lbs each.
   
This picture was taken a few months after I had Orchid. However This shows me at my average weight for the last, gee I don't know how many years. I can remember feeling guilty for fibbing to the BMV. I wanted my license to say 145 rather then 150 something.
 
This picture, despite it not being a very good picture, shows me about a week ago. My scale ranges between 122 (which I just can not believe) and 124 (which I also can not believe)
Not only have I lost over 30 lbs but about three months into our change, I noticed my eyesight getting better. We were watching television and suddenly it hit me. I told my husband "I can read that." It was simply words on the TV, but I would not have been able to read it previously. I have suffered with roseacia ever since my first daughter, fourteen years ago. Now my face is a healthy pink, not sunburn red! And I am not continuously broke out, as if I were a teenager, ugh I loathe pimples. I have more energy and I just plain out feel better. Has our family gotten a cold, yes, some of them have. However pneumonia has been going around in our area and Praise God no one in our family has gotten that!
 So where and why did we change our dietary lifestyle, three words...
Years ago when Gala was sick we had been watching Doug Kauffman on Know The Cause. We changed much of our eating for a brief time. We didn't stay with it. Figuring as long as we eat organic, then we will be ok. I don't remember what sparked my husband to want to change six years later, but thank God he did. We started watching Know The Cause again on CTN. We ordered Doug's cookbooks, and the very next month, we completely took sugars and grains out of our diet. This was very very hard the first month. I went through a bad detox, dizziness, nausea migraine the whole thing. But I will be the first to admit I was a sugar addict! A friend asked if I would consider us Paleo. I had no idea what that was. I soon ordered a boatload of books from the library-Paleo cookbooks. We fell in love! I do not agree with the whole evolutionary stuff Paleo people preach, but hey I can snag their recipes right? Paleo recipes can include mushrooms (a HUGE no no) and chocolate chips (no no) they also use coconut milk rather we use raw milk milk.
Since then I have enjoyed cooking, something I really never did in the past. And our oldest daughter has taken a liking so much, she is considering Culinary Arts for School. Which I am thrilled about, because there is a school within an hour of us offering culinary arts.
Yes we even get to enjoy yummy things like Apple Dumplings and more. Honestly we eat more deserts now then we ever did ;-)
 Check out www.knowthecause.com
click on the getting started tab
that will explain more of the specifics on the Antifungal diet we are on. Yes, we eat more fruit then he mentions and we eat more beans-which are phase 2 and we drink raw cows milk, ecause our goats are not in milk and we just can't afford as much coccnut milk as it would take for our family, but other then that I think we are pretty strict Phase 1
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your recommendation! I went to the site and I will be starting the diet today (I was already doing 3/4 of what is on phase one). So glad that you took the time out to write about this. BTW, I found your website after looking for modest swim ware. I was able to order suits from Princess Modest (and got the discount). I don't know if you know this or not, but she is going out of business. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by eating coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are You Having Problems STICKING with your Paleo Diet?

    Want to munch on healthy delicious recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

    Get your awesome Paleohacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete