Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My First Drop Card

I have always been against Abortion. I know that a lot of people do not agree with my beliefs, but I do not agree with theirs! I feel that ALL life was created by God! That means that regardless of how that life was brought into being, I feel it is precious from the moment the sperm joins with the egg. I believe abortion is murder from the start of pregnancy and I feel it should be banned. I found a group that feels this same way about abortion-Abolish Human Abortion. I want to support AHA and help spread the word.

  AHA has a website. They sell these little cards, called drop cards. They are the size of business cards, with valuable messages on them about abortion and the sanctity of life.
  I bought a couple of shirts and several packs of drop cards. I made my first drop on Christmas Eve at a local grocery. I am excited to be a part of Abolish Human Abortion!

No comments:

Post a Comment