Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Serephine Maternity Review

  Over the years, I have tried many different brands of maternity clothing. Many of which I was not happy with, either due to prices and the sizing issues or just the fact that they were out right boring, and not flattering. That all changed when I heard of a Maternity Clothing Company called Serephine Maternity!
  Serephine Maternity not only is well priced, flattering, up to date with fashion trends and right on for sizing. More and more celebrities are choosing Serephine Maternity for their pregnancy needs as well! My style tends to be one of my own, I'd like to say a little boho chic is what I gravitate to but on certain days I do like to change it up a bit. Serephine Maternity is perfect for ALL of your maternity wear needs. Serephine Maternity carries everything from dresses, to jeans, to special occasion dresses (their Luxe Collection) to lingerie, pantyhose and even nursing wear-Yay!
                                                     Serephine Maternity
  
I may not look like the model in my maxi dress, but it certainly makes me feel like I am looking good :-)

I Love Serephine Maternity's variety of styles. I was sent this amazing Blue Printed Maxi Dress (worn by actress Alyson Hannigan) and it has become my favorite Maternity item in my closet! I was a little worried, ordering from such a stylish brand, that their clothing might be sized smaller, but it is not. I am right on target. I have had several compliments in this dress. My teen & preteen daughters looked through the catalog and commented, that "Serephine has better clothes then non pregnancy clothes, and it's not fair" I thought that was cute. Serephine Maternity is not only stylish, but flattering on the pregnant mama's body and it is so comfortable. I thought it was a little thin at first, however this is a dress that can be worn all year long, with a jacket or a tank or just alone.
   

   I chose to wear my Serephine Maternity maxi dress to my Baby Celebration, when me and my dear friend were celebrating our pregnancies.
  This is a maxi dress that keeps giving, not only is it maternity, but it is also nursing wear as well.
   
The straps are elastic and stretchy, they easily pull over or down to nurse baby. I love the fact that you can get so much use out of Serephine Maternity. Several of Serephine's tops or dresses can be worn while pregnant and or nursing. 
  When looking for Maternity Clothing, and or Nursing Wear, look no further
       SEREPHINE MATERNITY has all of your maternity and nursing wear needs.

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress it is very pretty and I would wear it after having the baby

    ReplyDelete