Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Today Is My 31st Birthday

Today is my Birthday, I am officially 31 today! Many women see aging as a bad thing, I am ok with it, I am happy to be 31 today. I have also decided to have a Thirty~One Party for my 31st Birthday, it only makes sense, right :-)
  If you are interested in participating in my Birthday Party check out my link here
www.mythirtyone.com/tiffanyelkins31
go to the My Parties tab and you can order on that page :-) Enjoy, I LOVE Thirty~One
Here are a few of the new prints and products,

January's special is for every $31 you spend you get any of the Your Way Organizational Products half off! And you get entered to win an entire room make over-woohoo-

Thanks again, for celebrating with me!



 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! You're two years older than me. My birthday is January 8th as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope that it is wonderful! My birthday was Jan 9 :)

    ReplyDelete