Friday, August 3, 2012

Our Big News

                                                Big News
                                               Thanks E.P.T.


          
of course I didn't have to double check when E.P.T. said positive

           ok, well I can't help myself it was only a $1 at Dollar General

          so, I am getting a bit obsessive, I can't help it, by the way, the new Answers test does not come with a cover-yucky, won't be using their brand anymore.
 
  I just figured I would try yet another. I know, I know I could coauthor that site www.peeonastick.com haha

 I just took this one, because who doesn't love to see that word :-) 


11 comments:

  1. LOL, and congrats again. My favorite is the one with the word pregnant. No question there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new addition. I'm curious about what you will name your blog with the new one on the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have thought about that. I thought maybe, Just The 10 Of Us, but I am afraid to change everything. After all I am known for 7 Kids and Counting.

      Delete
  3. Congrats!! :) I am sooo happy for you! Each child is a huge blessing, so you are amazingly blessed in that way. Blessings to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats from a new follower!!

    Lisa2900.blogspot.com

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, for your kind words. We also believe each child is a blessing from the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the baby! I'm sure when I have a baby I'll be the same way - taking tons of pregnancy tests! My mom will probably be so excited she's finally getting a grandbaby she'll want to frame one of them... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I love big families! We only have 3 right now, but we hope for at least 5! I found you through Bloggy Moms and am so happy to be your newest follower! I'd love for you to visit and follow back when you get a chance! http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com.

    I also host a blog hop on Thursdays called the Mommy-Brain Mixer, and it's TONS of fun! I'd love for you to come link up one of your mommy posts, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again everyone. There are so many people who are judgemental of big families. It is so nice to have lovely women being so kind and supportive. I believe I am due April 4th. Jennifer, be careful, peeing on a stick becomes very addicting, lol. Cassie I will head on over :-)

    ReplyDelete